Monday, August 30, 2010

Chypirius, Liberator of the Common Chest Bat

Corellon, how does Pavel do that! Suddenly, as though he'd been there all along, *Poof*, it's like he appeared in a puff of smoke, all demanding answers. He brought rope, torches and thieves picks and did come to our rescue. Hmm... Maybe he's turning a new leaf! We'll see...

This topsy-turvy underground assassin's lair is wild. We've climbed and fallen and jumped and swam until we found this "psychic girl". I can't believe I fell for that!

She had somehow morphed into Eugenium, but was still wearing her girl clothes, so we weren't fooled for long. We wanted her alive for questioning, and I gave her multiple opportunities for surrender, but she never did, and instead she met the wrath of our weapons!

Are we a little evil? I keep finding myself killing people, and when I capture villains instead of killing them, I am punished! I don't understand the world sometimes.

We have the key though!

We need to escape the shackles of the adults and venture out onto our own...

...but where IS Eugenium?

No comments: