Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chypirius, keeper of the key

Man oh man, this place is gigantic! We got the key! Oh yeah! We are so going to save the chosen ones!

We defeated Theinthadall and most of the goblins of the keep. We are exploring the place (we've found an enormous basement...), we are going to free the slaves, take the prisoner from the village to Valon. Wow, this is why I became an adventurer.

Life is good.

Also, I have a magic amulet! It makes me luckier, I think. It's too bad it came from a creepy man in all leather jumpsuits though.

It's been a blur of excitement: battle and exploration. Pavel is missing again, but Eugenium is back. Are they secretly the same person? Oh Corellon, what if they were both murdered and replaced by a doppleganger?! No, I don't think they were, but maybe I should be extra careful.

And Tamsen, yeah, um, she can climb walls now.

No comments: